Interact Molono with OutSystems

In Outsystems, is it possible to interact with the invoicing system used in the store (eg Moloni), directly with the online store?

In that when changing the value in the billing system it automatically changed in the online store, and when creating new products in the billing system, there was a way to ask whether or not that new product was wanted in the online store and if yes, it is created the product automatically.

Hi Rute,

That depends on the invoicing system. OutSystems can interface via standard REST and SOAP services, and if the invoice system supports that, then interacting with such a system is easy.

Of course, "automatically" is from the user's perspective, you'd actually have to write the code to that.

Hi Rute,

I don't know if I was able to understand you correctly. Also, I don't know Moloni or its systems, but I have googled it just now.

They have a pretty extensive API so with that you could create an integration between your OutSystems application and the Moloni invoicing system.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Rute,

I don't know if I was able to understand you correctly. Also, I don't know Moloni or its systems, but I have googled it just now.

They have a pretty extensive API so with that you could create an integration between your OutSystems application and the Moloni invoicing system.

Hope this information helps.

Regards,

Nordinhi

Hi.

The system is the Moloni is a billing system that is used in stores

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rute,

That depends on the invoicing system. OutSystems can interface via standard REST and SOAP services, and if the invoice system supports that, then interacting with such a system is easy.

Of course, "automatically" is from the user's perspective, you'd actually have to write the code to that.

Hi,

I'm going to try to create a program, for personal use and maybe for other stores that have the same service, but I think that trying to integrate with the billing system, will be a bit complicated because I'm still starting

Hi Rute,

Indeed, if you're just starting, it's probably best not to try too much at a time. And apart from experience with OutSystems, integrating with any external system can be daunting :).