Generating a simple mobile test app

Hello,

I'm getting the following error in the mobile apps log for a very simple mobile app with a simple text on the screen:

Error: Failed to request mobile app generation for MobileTest (iOS) - Internal Error: Unable to create application info zip file:
Internal Error: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
Details : System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero and less than the size of the argument list.
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.FormatHelper(IFormatProvider provider, String format, ParamsArray args)
   at System.String.Format(String format, Object[] args)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.GetApplicationInfoZip(ICompilerContext context, String applicationKey, String eSpaceKeyString)

I have the correct appid, certificate/password and provisioning. Am I missing something else? I generated the app correctly using the phone template.

Pedro

I just encountered an error with a new mobile app that there was no Home module. Please check if this is also the case for you. Open the application overview and if no Component is marked as Home, make the one that hosts the web screen as home. You can do this with the arrow icon on the right size of the module container. 

Check the sceenshot for details on how to check if a component is set as Home and how to set it as home;