Hello,

I'm debugging an app that's crashing after the title screen loads. It crashes only when running in OutSystems Now for the iPhone in iOS 13.4. Because of this I can't capture the web session in Safari. But it doesn't crash when running in the web mobile simulator.

The app is being generated using MABS 6.1 under Outsystem 11.6.6. Could it be that MABS 6.1 has bugs when running in iOS 13.4?

PS: When I'm running the app in web mobile simulator, dev console shows "cordova not defined" for the file plugin and common plugin.

Thanks

Pedro

Hello Pedro,

Are you using any Cordova plugins?  If so, are they bundled into your primary application, or are they all separate applications that you take a dependency on?  I've seen this when someone takes a plugin module and places it into the same application as the mobile app.

Craig St.Jean wrote:

Hello Pedro,

Are you using any Cordova plugins?  If so, are they bundled into your primary application, or are they all separate applications that you take a dependency on?  I've seen this when someone takes a plugin module and places it into the same application as the mobile app.

Yes I'm using the stand cordova plugins: file, fileviewer, localstorage and common. I'm also using one external plugin.

Solution

If you use Cordova plugins you can't use OutSystems Now. You can easily create a native app and use that one for debugging purposes.

Solution

Yeah now I remember. Thanks