[IdP] Two SSO configuration option

Forge Component
(43)
Published on 4 May (3 weeks ago) by Henrique Batista
43 votes
Published on 4 May (3 weeks ago) by Henrique Batista

Hi  João Pêgas,

I am using this IDP to configure our One Identity SSO which is running successfully. I am in a situation where I need to configure two SSO for our application. That means, a group of user will login to our application from one SSO and another will use another SSO to login to our application. But I dont see any option of doing that in this component. Can you suggest some ideas or if at all it is possible to achieve this by modifying the component.

Let me know. 

Thanks,

Kunal

Kunal Priyadarshi wrote:

Hi  João Pêgas,

I am using this IDP to configure our One Identity SSO which is running successfully. I am in a situation where I need to configure two SSO for our application. That means, a group of user will login to our application from one SSO and another will use another SSO to login to our application. But I dont see any option of doing that in this component. Can you suggest some ideas or if at all it is possible to achieve this by modifying the component.

Let me know. 

Thanks,

Kunal

As I see, the SSO is about config the env you try to give access to the one you try to check the access(user and pw), so you can clone the component, change the name and config one SSO1 and the other to SSo2, make a logic to decide to the proper sso you need to retrieve the url 

Using different authentication providers you'll need to clone the component. You will have to activate Multitenancy option of idp.

Kunal, I see there is another thread having some valuable inputs. Hope this will help you.

Thanks everyone for your quick response. I should try to clone IDP and configure multiple SSO.

Regards,

Kunal