Hi, 

I want to create a year view in FullCalendar2 and in order to do that , how should I do it?

Balaji Vinayagamoorthi wrote:

Hi, 

I want to create a year view in FullCalendar2 and in order to do that , how should I do it?

Not sure you can do with the component without modifying the original code.

As you see in this image the calendar view doesn't have the option for the year:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi, 

As you see in this image the calendar view doesn't have the option for the year:

So How do I create and modify it?

btw, do you want to create a view like 2020/2021/2022/2023 or you want to create the view to see every month from a specific year like 2020: Jan/Feb/Mar/April etc?

Carlos Lessa wrote:

btw, do you want to create a view like 2020/2021/2022/2023 or you want to create the view to see every month from a specific year like 2020: Jan/Feb/Mar/April etc?

The second one and I've attached an image.

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi, 

this would be hard to tell you without doing it myself, I advise you to check the web developer Bootcamp, make the course and come back to the component to check what you need to modify there to make it work

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi, 

this would be hard to tell you without doing it myself, I advise you to check the web developer Bootcamp, make the course and come back to the component to check what you need to modify there to make it work

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34197/full-calendar-year-view/#Post120469

Yeah, here this guy had done it by changing the script and all I'm asking is to how to implement it.

Which and what file needs to changed and added and also where it should be added?

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Hi, 

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/34197/full-calendar-year-view/#Post120469

Yeah, here this guy had done it by changing the script and all I'm asking is to how to implement it.

Which and what file needs to changed and added and also where it should be added?

As I said this need to be your job looking into this post trying to find the bit of code you need to change and after finding where to change into OS, there isn't an easy way and I cant do the job for you, what I can do is try to point the direction but this link looks a good way to start.

inside this link, you will find this link that can help to find a way to change: https://codepen.io/pjetr/pen/xDmql?

page=23 after that is to do the Developer job and make it work