Errors when using UserLocalManagement extension

Hi,

Has anyone been able to use the system extension UserLocalManagement? 

Every time I try to use this extension I get the error: 

The type initializer for 'ssEspaceTest.RssExtensionUsersLocalManagement' threw an exception.

This happens for both Reactive and Traditional applications. At least for Platform Server Version: Version 11.7.3 (Build 5968).

I am interested in using the actions User_CheckRole, User_GrantRole and User_RevokeRole that supposedly allow to dynamically check, grant and revoke cached temporary roles. 

The reason I need these actions is to map external roles to OutSystems roles. These roles are temporary, therefore we can't use the UserRole database table, as changing this table makes roles permanent and requires logout and login for the logged in User.

Best regards,

João Mateus

Hi Joao,

I also tried consuming it just now and getting same error , seems like some issue with the extension its elf . I am trying to debug the extension in sometime and will let you know if found something.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Joao,

Are you still facing this  issue ? if yes please create a support case with Outsystems .

Regards,

-PJ-

I also tried to use this extension recently and it never worked.

I will take this to OS team as the problem is with extension itself and almost everyone using this is facing issue.

Regards,

-PJ-