[LeafletJS - Reactive] access to marker image is 404

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 23 Apr by Vincent Koning
4 votes
Published on 23 Apr by Vincent Koning

Hello,

I am using LeafletJS - Reactive Version 1.2.1 in my Reactive Web App module.

I set up Markers property of the Leaflet block in this module. However, when I access the screen on my browser, there were two 404 HTTP status for 

• /LeafletMobilePlugin/img/LeafletMobilePlugin.markershadow.png
  • /LeafletMobilePlugin/img/LeafletMobilePlugin.markericon2x.png

and no marker was shown on the map.

Are these the right path for the image files?

(I found markershadow.png and markericon2x.png in the images folder of the module, but they have Runtime Path like /LeafletJS/img/LeafletJS.markerxxx.png)

Regards,

Junji Watanabe

Ai, that is one of the problems of maintaining several versions of the same component having them installed at the same time. I didn't spot this one. I'll get a fix out quickly (but probably not today). 

I just checked the solution and found the issue but found an underlying issue. I need to investigate this further before I can deploy a new solution. It seems that Images in a Library are not being deployed to the website and therefore can't be opened.

A quick solution for your problem. Install the Reactive Mobile application onto your environment. You don't need to do anything with it, just have it there. When this issue is solved you can remove it again.

Solution

Junji,

I just uploaded a new version that solves the issue. 

Perhaps nice to know; Images that are used in library modules are deployed in the consuming espace. This issue also prompted me to create an AddIcon function that I will implement in a future version.

Solution

Vincent,

I updated to the latest 1.2.2 and a marker was shown on my map.

Thank you.

> Perhaps nice to know; Images that are used in library modules are deployed in the consuming espace. This issue also prompted me to create an AddIcon function that I will implement in a future version.

That's good to know. 

In my case, until I added the reference to the images in the LeafletJS module and put them on my screen using Image widgets, images weren't uploaded to the server.

Regards,

Junji Watanabe