Problem with changed ESpace Name - Version 8.0.0.12

Hi,

On the client where I am I discovered a espace that has a Web Screen referenced from another espace.
Someone changed the name of the espace provider.
I've published the 2 espaces but when I tried to access the referenced screen the URL always has the old name.

Best Regards,

Hi Filipe,

You have to figure out the new name and change the dependency or reference to it.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Filipe,

You have to figure out the new name and change the dependency or reference to it.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

SIRH consumes SIRH_Holidays (New Name) and i refresh the references and published.


When i open this screen, URL instead of SIRH_Holidays has the old name.

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the same problem. So after refreshing dependencies, 1CP was ok, but the reference was still to the old module name.

Then I removed the destination to the referenced screen from my action and added the destination widget again.

That solved the problem.

Hopefully, that helps you too.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the same problem. So after refreshing dependencies, 1CP was ok, but the reference was still to the old module name.

Then I removed the destination to the referenced screen from my action and added the destination widget again.

That solved the problem.

Hopefully, that helps you too.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

In version 10 your solution solved the problem but not in version 8!

I  created a external URL instead web screen reference and solved (i dont like referenced web screens...)

Thank you so much!

Filipe


Sorry, my life with OutSystems started at version 10. 

I have zero experience with version 8.