How to see the source code of Combo Box

This is a clone of OutsystemsUIWeb,I can see the source code of many Widgets, but I can't find the Combox Widget. Where is it?

I want to implement a custom Combo Box, so I want to see how it is implemented in outsystems,

Solution

Yi Wang wrote:

This is a clone of OutsystemsUIWeb,I can see the source code of many Widgets, but I can't find the Combox Widget. Where is it?

I want to implement a custom Combo Box, so I want to see how it is implemented in outsystems,

Hi Yi Wang, the combo box is this dropdownSelect: if you opened the OutSystemsWebUi clone just go to this widget and check what is inside

Solution

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Hi Yi Wang, the combo box is this dropdownSelect: if you opened the OutSystemsWebUi clone just go to this widget and check what is inside

Thank you very much!

My initial intention is to make a tree dropdown select widget based on the ordinary select, so I need to understand how to writes the select and option html tags into Html Document through Javasript or JQuery in Out systems

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you very much!

My initial intention is to make a tree dropdown select widget based on the ordinary select, so I need to understand how to writes the select and option html tags into Html Document through Javasript or JQuery in Out systems

Good, I could help you.

So if you use my solution or ideas, please mark my answer as the solution and help me to grow my rank in the community, thanks and good code

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you very much!

Good, I could help you.

So if you use my solution or ideas, please mark my answer as the solution and help me to grow my rank in the community, thanks and good code

Well,I am going to see the code, if there is something I don't understand, I will ask you, thank you!

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you very much!

Good, I could help you.

Well,I am going to see the code, if there is something I don't understand, I will ask you, thank you!

ok, no problem

Hi Yi Wang, just to clarify one thing: Combo Box widget is not the Dropdown widget.

Combo Box is not an extended widget available inside OutSystems UI Module, it is a native html tag/widget and it is not editable/customizable as the others you can find in this cloned widget, ok?

It will generate a standard html <select> tag:

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_select.asp

Cheers \o/

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you very much!

Good, I could help you.

ok, no problem

Hi,Do you know the purpose of Choices_v3_0_3 in Libraries? It's used in Javascript of DropdownSelect,I didn't find any description about it on the official website.Thanks!

Rafael Fantato wrote:

Hi Yi Wang, just to clarify one thing: Combo Box widget is not the Dropdown widget.

Combo Box is not an extended widget available inside OutSystems UI Module, it is a native html tag/widget and it is not editable/customizable as the others you can find in this cloned widget, ok?

It will generate a standard html <select> tag:

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_select.asp

Cheers \o/

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you my friend! I got it

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Carlos Lessa wrote:

Yi Wang wrote:

Thank you very much!

Good, I could help you.

ok, no problem

Hello,I have written Javascript code, which can generate a tree drop-down selection box according to the type of my database.However, I have encountered the most important problem now, that is, I added my initialization code to the <script> tag in HTML through the EncapsulateJS () function, and my data also needs to be put into this initialization code, but the data is not a character type.like this

the data property need to store my data.

I have considered using the ordinary select tag to store my data, and then use Javascript code to get the data, but I think this is not the best way