[Microsoft Login Connector - Traditional Web] Doesn't remain logged in
Question
microsoft-login-connector
Web icon
Forge component by Paul Davies

Hi,

I am using the Microsoft Login Connector for connecting for Azure AD. 

Everything on the azure side is configured and i get redirected to the callback page. The issue i'm facing is that the user is still not logged in. As test i created a page where i get aggregate users with GetUserId() function in the prepration. I receive the correct information but i'm still not logged in.

Anyone have the same experience or know what i did wrong? I followed the instructions guide.

Thnx in advance! 

Fixed. Copied a fresh common ui flow to the module and it is working now. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jorick,

Do you have any error logging in Service Center?

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Jorick,

What happens when you simply create a homescreen with anonymous disabled. Can you open this screen after you login? 

If not, 

• Do you see any errors and can you screenshot and post these? 

If so, 

• Dhat do you see in the userinfo box in (probably) the upper right corner?
  • What happens when you add an Expression to that page and use the following statement for that expression: GetUserId(). What is the value of this expression?

Small update;

I created a new application from scratch and here i am able to login with Azure AD. So i think the login/module is corrupt where it doesn't handle the login properly. Maybe anyone has an idea of what could be the issue? Servicecenter doesn't register an error. 

Fixed. Copied a fresh common ui flow to the module and it is working now. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.