Unable to publish new version and login community account

I wanted to update application, but got error message saying,

"Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.ossys_Espace_Version'.'PK_OSSYS_ESPACE_VERSION' in database 'H4JS5T045' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup,"

Then, I tried to login the Outsystems Cloud, It was slow and unable to log me in, kinda stuck somewhere.

After that, I tried to login into Outsystems Community Account but it displays that "Email or Password invalid".

Everything is correct. I even requested password reset, but it never arrived. 

What's going on people?

I have feeling that Outsystems banned us for not upgrading into Enterprise version.

I did contact Outsystems support using their generic email support@outsystems.com but no hope they ever will reply me. 

Hi Daniel.

The "out of space" usually happens. You need to keep an eye on Lifetime and your inbox.

Regarding the community account, I don't see anyone else with your name, but Google found you here. Maybe your account was disabled.

About Support, remember it is Easter and some people may be off work. If you are being treated as a non-Enterprise customer, it can take a few hours.

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hi Daniel.

The "out of space" usually happens. You need to keep an eye on Lifetime and your inbox.

Regarding the community account, I don't see anyone else with your name, but Google found you here. Maybe your account was disabled.

About Support, remember it is Easter and some people may be off work. If you are being treated as a non-Enterprise customer, it can take a few hours.

This account got disabled after posting this thread but it seems back. I was a member here for months, just ask @Eduardo Jauch

Nuno Reis wrote:

Hi Daniel.

I was doing multi threaded API requests to our API Endpoint (made with OS) to enrich our lead data. The instance had enough storage left, but after this threaded requests, got this error message. 

Wonder if OutSystems thought this as DDOS and banned us.  If Outsystems unable unban us then we will have to port the whole thing into new platform and the process would take another few months. 

I remember a name like yours, not sure if the exact same. But the name still exists, just isn't linked anywhere. 

At least this account wasn't blocked, only seemed so. As a new account, it was flagged for spam. I've been notified and unflagged those 3 posts.

The DDOS is a possibility, even though I did the same on my PE until ran it out of space! On Enterprise the IP can be whitelisted to prevent such a situation.

Hey Daniel,

You wrote:

Wonder if OutSystems thought this as DDOS and banned us.  If Outsystems unable unban us then we will have to port the whole thing into new platform and the process would take another few months. 

From the OutSystems Personal Environment documentation page - redacted for emphasis:

What kind of applications can I run in a Personal Environment?

You can develop any mobile or web application that you can build with OutSystems. Just keep in mind that the Personal Environment is suited for small deployments like personal apps with dozens of users. It is not suited for mission-critical or heavy usage apps. You should consider an enterprise subscription if you are looking for higher scalability and support.

What is the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for a personal environment?

There are no SLAs for Personal Environments.

Apart from scheduled maintenance updates, you should expect that your Personal Environment will be up and running 24x7 without interruptions. But as a free offering, there are no SLAs for availability or performance.

It seems that you are running a mission-critical app, despite OutSystems advising against it. Regarding the support SLA, there are different levels of support, with a non-existing SLA being given to the free offering - as you (and everyone) will certainly understand. 

Cheers!

Still awaiting for response. I got this already to my email,

Your OutSystems Personal Environment is currently scheduled for recycling. Recycling unused environments is our way of ensuring we can continue to offer a free high-quality solution to everyone who wants to build apps quickly and easily.

If you want to keep developing in your Personal Environment, don’t panic. Just go to XXXXXX and click the red "Wake Up" button in the next 15 days.

I made a call to their US Toll Free but got generic response that they going to look at this. 

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hey Daniel,

You wrote:

From the OutSystems Personal Environment documentation page - redacted for emphasis:

What kind of applications can I run in a Personal Environment?

You can develop any mobile or web application that you can build with OutSystems. Just keep in mind that the Personal Environment is suited for small deployments like personal apps with dozens of users. It is not suited for mission-critical or heavy usage apps. You should consider an enterprise subscription if you are looking for higher scalability and support.

What is the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for a personal environment?

There are no SLAs for Personal Environments.

Apart from scheduled maintenance updates, you should expect that your Personal Environment will be up and running 24x7 without interruptions. But as a free offering, there are no SLAs for availability or performance.

It seems that you are running a mission-critical app, despite OutSystems advising against it. Regarding the support SLA, there are different levels of support, with a non-existing SLA being given to the free offering - as you (and everyone) will certainly understand. 

Cheers!

The application worked even after the error but when I log out from OutSystems GUI, It killed the running one as-well.

Well Daniel, in that case you'll have to wait for the support to have some free time to look at this. As I said before, this goes into the support queue as low, because it's the free offering.

Armando Gomes wrote:

Well Daniel, in that case you'll have to wait for the support to have some free time to look at this. As I said before, this goes into the support queue as low, because it's the free offering.

The case is under high priority and yet no answer.  

If you aware about any OutSystems employee inside this forum, please let them know about this.