Error Sending Email with SMTP Configuration

Hello, I created a send email by web app, but I can't send email, help me??? this is my configuration:

Email configuration => Password = login v.tienbv2@gmail.com's Password

ErrorLog:

The messages is "Error creating Email. The 'Default Sender Email' and 'Default Sender Name' must be set in Service Center's Email Configuration to send emails." but I completed Email Configuration by Gmail SMTP server.

Thanks all!

Hi Vinh,

Have you at least republished your application after changing the Email Configuration in Service Center?

If you want the Email Configuration to work for all your modules a solution containing all modules needs to published in order to apply the new configuration settings.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Vinh,

Have you at least republished your application after changing the Email Configuration in Service Center?

If you want the Email Configuration to work for all your modules a solution containing all modules needs to published in order to apply the new configuration settings.

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin Ahdi,

Thank you so much,

Republished my application after, I can send and receive Email.

Now I need call SendEmailDemo server action by mobile app, I don't know how to connect?

Can you help me?

Solution

Hi Vinh,

I'm glad I was able to help you fix the issue. Please mark my answer as solution in order to close this topic.

After that, please open a new thread for sending an email from your mobile app and I'll continue to try to help you.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution