Trying to create Locator Mobile App

I'm using service studio 11 to try and create a mobile app that will give you the nearest company offices(details in excel document which I've imported to database) based on your current location as well as giving you GPS navigation to the office. 

I'm not sure how to approach this. The location tracker and navigation stuff isn't something I've ever done before.

What is the best way to go about this? I'd appreciate any advice.

So far I've created 2 screens. 1 being the home screen with a heading and one where I wish to put the locator.

Hi Shaan,

May I suggest you learn by example by downloading the following Forge components:

Playing with the sample application and inspecting the screens and code can help you create the application you envision.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Shaan,

May I suggest you learn by example by downloading the following Forge components:

Playing with the sample application and inspecting the screens and code can help you create the application you envision.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you Daniel. Once I've downloaded these what should I do next?

You can run the sample application and checkout how it is implemented.

You will learn how to show a map, how to click on the location and get the details.

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

You can run the sample application and checkout how it is implemented.

You will learn how to show a map, how to click on the location and get the details.

When I've downloaded the files how do I load up the sample application?