COVID-19

I received the free voucher for certification today. While I proceeded to preregister, I found that the earliest available date for proctored exam for my time zone is May 6, 2020. The directive of the program was to take the test before April 30. Is it going to be extended?

Solution

Hi George,

This date is aready extended to 31st May. So I think you should book the slot otherwise you have to wait even more :)

Solution

Thanks Nikhil. I did not see this extension notification.

I tried to pre register for the exam with the voucher. The earliest available slot shown is June 3rd. Should I register with the voucher? Will the exam be considered and covered under COVID-19? Will the date be extended from May 31? Please confirm as I don't want to wait and the available slot gets moved to June end. I understand the situation due to pandemic. If the dates are extended/ Voucher is enabled for registration for the available slot, it would be nice.

Somesh Renganathan wrote:

I tried to pre register for the exam with the voucher. The earliest available slot shown is June 3rd. Should I register with the voucher? Will the exam be considered and covered under COVID-19? Will the date be extended from May 31? Please confirm as I don't want to wait and the available slot gets moved to June end. I understand the situation due to pandemic. If the dates are extended/ Voucher is enabled for registration for the available slot, it would be nice.

I'm asking the same, possible they will extend so everyone can do it, let's see what will happens

Hi Guys,

In that case you should contact training@outsystems.com only they will be able to suggest better. Ideally they should extend validity of the exam vouchers.

Hi Guys,

Same issue happened with me too. Then I asked to the support team he suggested me that we can schedule it until the end of July.

I guess that one should go ahead registering for the earliest available date. If the screen does not ask you to enter credit card details and confirms registration, you are fine.