Online Exam -OutSystem 11 Mobile associate

HI OutSystem Teaam ,

I would like to attend the Online exam for Out Systems 11 Associate Mobile Developer by next week . Due to COVID-19 i need to attend it from Home instead of my Office . So i need to connect using my Mobile Network , I had a doubt on this if any interruption during  online exam  due to network failure . What is the Procedure to continue the exam.

Regards,

Sathish Ramanujam.R

Hi

If there is any interruption during exam then you need to reschedule it.

Same thing happens to me as well so I just mailed about the problem and then reschedule it

HI Salman Ansari,

Thanks for your Reply ....  For Reschedule the Exam whether i need to pay the exam fees again or it will be acceptable with Previous payment.

Hi

Same thing happens to me as well so I just mailed about the problem and then reschedule it

Solution

R Sathish Ramanujam wrote:

HI Salman Ansari,

Thanks for your Reply ....  For Reschedule the Exam whether i need to pay the exam fees again or it will be acceptable with Previous payment.

Hi

Hi,

Due to any reason if you are not able to complete your exam then for reschedule NO NEED TO PAY

Solution

For technical reasons, if you need to reschedule then there is no additional cost involved, otherwise it is.