Hello All,

i have one entity named "Person" (in which i have save details about persons) with some columns (name, surname, age, child)

I display the person's records to a table successfully. 

I want the surname of every person, to pass to Get_Services as input  in order to aggregate it.

I have implement the above but something goes wrong. Which is my mistake?

George Mitsiou wrote:

Hello All,

i have one entity named "Person" (in which i have save details about persons) with some columns (name, surname, age, child)

I display the person's records to a table successfully. 

I want the surname of every person, to pass to Get_Services as input  in order to aggregate it.

I have implement the above but something goes wrong. Which is my mistake

Hi George you are doing a for each on the Get_Person.List but in the Get_service you are not getting what you want.

I suggest you to Add the get_Service inside the Get_Person check the example in this print

Another tip I can give you is to keep your flow clean and on vertical, this way is easy to read what your doing

Hello Carlos, thanks for your reply.

Note that the GetServices is not another entity.

George Mitsiou wrote:

Hello Carlos, thanks for your reply.

Note that the GetServices is not another entity.

Hi George,

What is your database structure its not like below.if not so what it is?
1.Person Entity
2.Service Entity having Foreign Key of Person Entity

the database entity is one, the Person entity.

My question is how to pass through as input every surname to Get_Services 

George Mitsiou wrote:

Put get service on the loop

George Mitsiou wrote:

Every passage you use the current of the list to pass to get service

To the assign which will be the value?

George Mitsiou wrote:

You can do like below.see attached too.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

GetPersons.List.Current.Person.Id

Solution

George Mitsiou wrote:

To the assign which will be the value?

This assign was just because your photo before, you don't need unless you wat to change something before pass the input parameter

Solution

Thank you all for your replies, are very helpful!

I have a table record and i display the surnames successfully . I want to display every result of "Each" process for every employee to my table.

George Mitsiou wrote:

I have a table record and i display the surnames successfully . I want to display every result of "Each" process for every employee to my table.

Good We could help you, please mark as the solution the answer that helps you most. thanks

George Mitsiou wrote:

Good to hear you got the solution
Happy coding :)

I have a table record and i display the surnames successfully . I want to display every result of "Each" process for every employee to my table. Any advise?

create a calculate attribute in the aggregate and add the logic to assign the result or an expression to make the calculation you need

Ok i get you, but the results will be for every additional person ?

The requested results in the table should be as the below

Record 1 Surname X Get_services for the Surname X

Record 2 Surname Y Get_services for the Surname Y

Record 3 Surname Z Get Services for the Surname Z

you need to calculate for every line you want to show like if you pass the record 1 as an input parameter to Get_services your result will be the services for the record 1, then when you present in the screen you use an expression that is present the attribute you and to show like: record 1 + " " + service_1, etc

can you provide the syntax what i need to fill in the expression?

I appreciate if you provide me an example oml

George Mitsiou wrote:

can you provide the syntax what i need to fill in the expression?

I appreciate if you provide me an example oml

Upload your oml and I will check for you

i have not created yet because i am confused what i should fill in the expression.

So, i appreciate if you share an example oml

George Mitsiou wrote:

i have not created yet because i am confused what i should fill in the expression.

This way is a bit hard that you  didn't try yet, do like that, try a little bit, put everything together and if you have a question or difficulty upload the oml, bcuz if not this way would be me doing your task for you instead of trying to help you

You may find attached my oml. Note that the purpose is to preview if the surname has services or not,based to the condition if the username = child attribute. If not, then the user has not services.

George Mitsiou wrote:

You may find attached my oml. Note that the purpose is to preview if the surname has services or not,based to the condition if the username = child attribute. If not, then the user has not services.

First of all, you said that Get_Services isn't an Entity but on you oml it show that is an Entity and also is the same entity Person with a different name

Second you if is checking if the list is empty and setting the result based on that:

Im not sure of the result you want to have but I remove the for each from your preparation and changed the condition of the if on your expression

Results