Views
Comments
Solved
Aggregate for every record
Question

Hello All,

i have one entity named "Person" (in which i have save details about persons) with some columns (name, surname, age, child)

I display the person's records to a table successfully. 

I want the surname of every person, to pass to Get_Services as input  in order to aggregate it.

I have implement the above but something goes wrong. Which is my mistake?

Solution

George Mitsiou wrote:

To the assign which will be the value?

This assign was just because your photo before, you don't need unless you wat to change something before pass the input parameter

George Mitsiou wrote:

Hello All,

i have one entity named "Person" (in which i have save details about persons) with some columns (name, surname, age, child)

I display the person's records to a table successfully. 

I want the surname of every person, to pass to Get_Services as input  in order to aggregate it.

I have implement the above but something goes wrong. Which is my mistake

Hi George you are doing a for each on the Get_Person.List but in the Get_service you are not getting what you want.

I suggest you to Add the get_Service inside the Get_Person check the example in this print

Another tip I can give you is to keep your flow clean and on vertical, this way is easy to read what your doing

Hello Carlos, thanks for your reply.

Note that the GetServices is not another entity.

the database entity is one, the Person entity.

My question is how to pass through as input every surname to Get_Services 

To the assign which will be the value?

Thank you all for your replies, are very helpful!

I have a table record and i display the surnames successfully . I want to display every result of "Each" process for every employee to my table.

I have a table record and i display the surnames successfully . I want to display every result of "Each" process for every employee to my table. Any advise?

create a calculate attribute in the aggregate and add the logic to assign the result or an expression to make the calculation you need

Ok i get you, but the results will be for every additional person ?

The requested results in the table should be as the below

Record 1 Surname X Get_services for the Surname X

Record 2 Surname Y Get_services for the Surname Y

Record 3 Surname Z Get Services for the Surname Z

you need to calculate for every line you want to show like if you pass the record 1 as an input parameter to Get_services your result will be the services for the record 1, then when you present in the screen you use an expression that is present the attribute you and to show like: record 1 + " " + service_1, etc

can you provide the syntax what i need to fill in the expression?

I appreciate if you provide me an example oml

i have not created yet because i am confused what i should fill in the expression.

So, i appreciate if you share an example oml

You may find attached my oml. Note that the purpose is to preview if the surname has services or not,based to the condition if the username = child attribute. If not, then the user has not services.

Persons.oml