display the respective names for each column in the list

How can I display the names of employees in the respective columns?
I have a requisition data table and an employee data table.
The requisition table has three attributes for selecting employees (requested by, assigned to, reviewed by).
I am unable to display the respective names for each column in the list. The table shows the same employee for the three columns.
Can you help me, please.
Thanks.

Hi, friend.

These three attributes are Users relationships, right?

Is the table Users joined in the aggregate?

samiravolpe wrote:

How can I display the names of employees in the respective columns?
I have a requisition data table and an employee data table.
The requisition table has three attributes for selecting employees (requested by, assigned to, reviewed by).
I am unable to display the respective names for each column in the list. The table shows the same employee for the three columns.
Can you help me, please.
Thanks.

Right-click on the entity Request and check if you are not saving all the same value, if this isn't the same check the expression of each of the column to check if is the right ones

I can only display the employee ID for Assigned and Review. How to display the name of these two fields in the table? 

How I should create the variables to receive these values?

Sorry, but I don't understand the logic yet.

samiravolpe wrote:

I can only display the employee ID for Assigned and Review. How to display the name of these two fields in the table? 

You need to make a join with the tables where you  keep the names, for example: lets say you table calls person and the Request_By = 2, so in your table person the id=2 will have a name, and so you will use this name on the expression

In your case, you need to check in the table Employee who has the id 2

samiravolpe wrote

At the sources tab, drag and drog the User table. Now you can refeer the User.Name in your screen.

Then, put an expression inside the column and search at the Expression Value pop-up the User.name accordingly.