How to form-data POST data one page to second page in outsytems

We are creating the web application in service studio 11. We need the solution for form-data POST one page to second page. 

Hi Shahji,

I am not sure why you want to post data from one screen to other so can you please explain the actual use case so that we can suggest you better for your need.

Button properties

Input Properties

Screen 1 and screen 2

On button you have to select submit method and pass the argument from local variable to an argument.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Shahji,

I am not sure why you want to post data from one screen to other so can you please explain the actual use case so that we can suggest you better for your need.

We need the solution for two application integration.

We have existing application, need to redirect with form-data on outsystems URL page. we need after redirect the page will received form-data for authorization.

I have already implemented in our dot net web application.

Gonçalo Braz wrote:

Button properties

Input Properties

Screen 1 and screen 2

On button you have to select submit method and pass the argument from local variable to an argument.

Yes, this is a solution for one page in the same outsystem application to another.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the solutions.

But I'm looking for a solution for two applications integration. 

Hi ShahaJi,

Please check below screen shot.As per my understanding you can achieve like below.

Result Screen:-

Second Attachment oml

Hi Salman,

I think he want to post data from one screen to other. Your answer is correct for GET request only.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Hi Salman,

I think he want to post data from one screen to other. Your answer is correct for GET request only.

If you see my example inplace of setting value in first app here i am setting data.so he can set similar way all form data and then call second screen as described