Display error in navigation tab

Hi,

I am using the navigation tabs in native app in one of my screens. However, I encounter a display error whenever i change the tab. The displays get cut off and the screen just freezes. This only occurred when i added a navigation tab within a navigation tab. Everything was working fine with one layer of navigation tab. 

When i first get to the screen, the displays are correct (screenshot 1). However when i change the tab from item to either food/accessory, the display gets cut off (screenshot 2). And when i change from current to expired tab, the screen also gets cut off (screenshot 3). 

This wasn't my first time encountering this issue. The last time i faced it, i simply redid the whole page and the issue miraculously disappeared even though the placement of widgets was exactly the same. However, now, when i tired to redo the page, the issue is still there. Thus, i hope to find out why is this happening and how do i go about solving it?

Hi Jolene,

Can you reproduce the problem in a simple module that you can share with us so I can look into it?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Jolene,

Can you reproduce the problem in a simple module that you can share with us so I can look into it?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

I have reproduced the problem in a simple module as attached. 

The link to test the app in browser is https://jolene-kwek98.outsystemscloud.com/PreviewInDevices/?IsMobilePreview=True&DeviceName=Smartphone&URL=/NavigationTabs/NavigationTab?_ts=637226279407513075

The screen freezes or gets cut off whenever i change the tabs. Could you help to see where the problem lies?

Processing Upload...

Hi Jolene,

Outsystems UI has some bugs that I needed to change. I replicate Outsystems UI on your module with some changes and now is working. Check the attachment.

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

For some reason the upload in the other post didn't work. You have it here.

Solution

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

For some reason the upload in the other post didn't work. You have it here.

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for helping!! But just for me to understand, what does the utilities/touch events do? What difference does it make to have the touch event and the normal navigation tab that i used from the widget table?

Hi Jolene,

The one that you used from OutystemsUI as some bugs that I fixed in that tab version in that module. The Touch events reference is just something I had to add for that Tab I created to work.

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi Jolene,

The one that you used from OutystemsUI as some bugs that I fixed in that tab version in that module. The Touch events reference is just something I had to add for that Tab I created to work.

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Alright! Thank you for helping.