Views
Comments
Solved
Display error in navigation tab
Question

Hi,

I am using the navigation tabs in native app in one of my screens. However, I encounter a display error whenever i change the tab. The displays get cut off and the screen just freezes. This only occurred when i added a navigation tab within a navigation tab. Everything was working fine with one layer of navigation tab. 

When i first get to the screen, the displays are correct (screenshot 1). However when i change the tab from item to either food/accessory, the display gets cut off (screenshot 2). And when i change from current to expired tab, the screen also gets cut off (screenshot 3). 

This wasn't my first time encountering this issue. The last time i faced it, i simply redid the whole page and the issue miraculously disappeared even though the placement of widgets was exactly the same. However, now, when i tired to redo the page, the issue is still there. Thus, i hope to find out why is this happening and how do i go about solving it?

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

For some reason the upload in the other post didn't work. You have it here.

NavigationTabs.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jolene,

Can you reproduce the problem in a simple module that you can share with us so I can look into it?

Regards,

Marcelo

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jolene,

Outsystems UI has some bugs that I needed to change. I replicate Outsystems UI on your module with some changes and now is working. Check the attachment.

Regards,

Marcelo

NavigationTabs.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

For some reason the upload in the other post didn't work. You have it here.

NavigationTabs.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jolene,

The one that you used from OutystemsUI as some bugs that I fixed in that tab version in that module. The Touch events reference is just something I had to add for that Tab I created to work.

Regards,

Marcelo