Date picker change to current date when inputting date manually

Is there a way that I can stop this date picker from refreshing to current date when editing date manually?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-rViRESqYp5wToqRhiUBGmWISQIjbTHw/view

Thanks!

Esrom Galang wrote:

Is there a way that I can stop this date picker from refreshing to current date when editing date manually?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-rViRESqYp5wToqRhiUBGmWISQIjbTHw/view

Thanks!

Hi Esrom,

You can achieve as per below.

Thanks, Salman. I am using WebPatterns' Calendar

What I want to achieve is, whenever I input a date manually, It won't go back to the current date.

Esrom Galang wrote:

What I want to achieve is, whenever I input a date manually, It won't go back to the current date.

Hello Esrom,

Do you use the calender of OutSystemsUI? I recommend to set the option UpdateOnClose on True. In that case the OnChange action won't be triggered before you close the calender. 

Hopefully that does the trick.

Kind regards,

Martin

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

Esrom Galang wrote:

Hello Esrom,

Do you use the calender of OutSystemsUI? I recommend to set the option UpdateOnClose on True. In that case the OnChange action won't be triggered before you close the calender. 

Kind regards,

Martin

Hello Martin,

I am using the Calendar of WebPatterns. 

Solution

Esrom Galang wrote:

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

Esrom Galang wrote:

Hello Esrom,

Kind regards,

Martin

Hello Martin,

I am using the Calendar of WebPattAnd you are using OS11? If the option UpdateOnClose isn't there, i would recommend to use a newer version of the calendar. 

Solution

Actually I think this option is in the RichWidgets Calendar

Martin Rozeboom wrote:

Actually I think this option is in the RichWidgets Calendar

DatePicker on outsystemsuiweb works well. Thanks, Martin!