Getting all the values from List Box with select2

I have a list box where users can select multiple values. I also enabled the tagging option so that users also add custom values to the List Box, but the problem is, i can't get the custom values that were created inside the list box. It only retrieves the values that were originally in the List Box. I am missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Here, i am trying to output the selected values in the list box to test it, but It only shows the selected values that were originally in the list box.

Hi Ronald,

What select2 component are you using? It doesn't look like the OutSystems provided one. Is it a Forge component?

Hi, friend.

The Select2 widget always need a list to work properly and I can't see that in your screenshots.

You'll need a list variable to hold the values and it must have a boolen attribute attribute..

Best regards

Lenon Manhães wrote:

Hi, friend.

The Select2 widget always need a list to work properly and I can't see that in your screenshots.

You'll need a list variable to hold the values and it must have a boolen attribute attribute..

Best regards

Initially i  created a variable with a list data type and with a boolean variable to populate the List Box. i enabled the tag property of the select2 so user can input custom values but the problem is i cant get the custom values that the user created in the list box.

Afonso Carvalho wrote:

Hi Ronald,

What select2 component are you using? It doesn't look like the OutSystems provided one. Is it a Forge component?

I'm not sure which select 2 component I'm using but here is the dependency

Without knowing the origin of the component, it becomes harder to guess at what might be the issue - do you think you could share a test module using this component that displays the problem, so that everyone could look it over?