Attributes in personal environment

Hi, I have a quick question regarding form validation in my personal environment as it relates to buttons. There is an attribute that can be set to true for a button, Built in Validation that I have seen talked about within these forums.  I dont see this in my PE.  Is this feature not available in personal environement's?  Any feedback will be appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi Peter,

Built-in validation enabled for form widget, not for every button.

Read more: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Forms/Validate_the_fields_of_a_form

Hi Peter,

Here's a post that explains how you can enable built-in validation for a button and implement the logic in your action flow. 

If you have any further questions after that, let us know.

Regards,

Nordin

I added the form widget, I made email and password mandatory and I ensured the input types were set as Email and Password for each .  I still dont see that attribute for the button in my personal environment.

Hi Peter,

What type of application are you developing, Traditional Web, Reactive Web or a Mobile application?

Regards,

Nordin

Reactive

Peter Goyal wrote:

Reactive

Did you set the OnClick event? Field with validation settings will be under this event.

That was it.  Thank you!

Solution

Hi Peter,

I took the liberty of adding a sample OML. 

Like Daryna mentioned, you need to set an On Click event for your button and enable the built-in validations property. In addition to that, you need to check the Form's Valid property in the SaveOnClick action in order to notice the built-in validations going off.

Try and see if it works for you.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Thank you!!!