Hello,

I am having a small issue with the rich widget auto complete. Basically I am setting up customized filters for list screen. I have two inputs that cannot be selected at the same time. When one item from the autocomplete list I save the Id of the item in memory and disable the other input. But when I erase all the information of the first input I would like to set call an action that sets the Id in memory back to null and ajax refresh to re enable the second input. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Obs: The handler action on notify for the autocomplete widget or the on change handler action of the input don't seem to run when all the text in the input is erased.

Thanks!

Screenshots for visual aid:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the OnChange, can you not test the target variable of the dropdown of it's value?

If that one is empty, then clear the other fields.

Bas de Jong wrote:

in the OnChange, can you not test the target variable of the dropdown of it's value?

If that one is empty, then clear the other fields.

Thank you for you answer, no the on change is not called when the user deletes all the information in the input field, the auto complete handle is called, however if I use the action get indentifier() and it doesn't find a valid Id it returns the string that is currently on the input. I don't think I can use to check if the user erased the input and the set the Id in memory back to null.