fail to load dropdown data in local storage

Hi,

I'm creating ToDo Mobile Application by referring to the mobile application course which is shown in outsystem.

but I'm facing issue while using local storage my dropdown list is not working on localStorage rest are working file. please help me for these so I complete my course as soon as possible.

Hi Rahul,

Please share your oml or oap for reference so that we can check what is the issue in your code.

rahul kuchhadia wrote:

Hi,

I'm creating ToDo Mobile Application by referring to the mobile application course which is shown in outsystem.

but I'm facing issue while using local storage my dropdown list is not working on localStorage rest are working file. please help me for these so I complete my course as soon as possible.

Hi Rahul,

How you are filling Category dropdown?

Did you created local storage table for it?

as mentioned earlier please share oml or screen shot of dropdown code?

here is ToDo.oml file which is having Category drop down

and here is the another one which is giving data to ToDoCore.oml please take these on priority so i can resume my training as soon as possible. big thanks in advance,

rahul kuchhadia wrote:

here is ToDo.oml file which is having Category drop down

Hi Rahul,

Why you have taken expression in category dropdown.you can use dropdown as per below that should work if you have data in local category table.(Pls make sure you have data in your local table first)

Below is the example of fill dropdown data from local entity and display value and use it in our business

Hi Rahul kuchhadia,

After analyzing the shared .oml solution file, I observed that most of the required code implementation are missing in the espace. 

Observation:

1) The Categories Dropdown list property is mapped with GetLocalCategories Aggregate (Source: LocalCategory Table) Output List.

Note: The defined Dropdown property value is correct.

2) The Offline data sync implementation for Local Categories Table is missing because of this very reason the Local Category Table is empty and the categories dropdown is not showing any dropdown options.

Solution:

1) Right click the Local Category Enity and select the 'Create Action to Sync Data' option as mentioned below. It will automatically create the 'SyncLocalCategories' data sync client action.

2) Introduce the newly create 'SyncLocalCategories' data sync client action within the OfflineDataSync action flow as mentioned below.

3) Set the 'OfflineDataSyncConfiguration' values as per the requirement (set all parameter value to True), refer the below mentioned pic.

PFA -  .oml solution file with required code changes.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam