Iterate through a list one at a time

I have a list of records on a mobile app screen. I have to display record detail screen on next page and this page should have 2 buttons Next and Previous. On click of that I should be able to display the next record of the list and previous record of the list. The data is coming from an external source and I have to use a list variable to store the data. Any suggestions for this implementation.

Gaurav Pandey wrote:

I have a list of records on a mobile app screen. I have to display record detail screen on next page and this page should have 2 buttons Next and Previous. On click of that I should be able to display the next record of the list and previous record of the list. The data is coming from an external source and I have to use a list variable to store the data. Any suggestions for this implementation.

Hi Gaurav,

Please check the below extension,you find the similar requirement covered over here only the difference of data source.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/6692/dynamic-wizard-control

Hi, you can use the built in pagination, just set the MaxRecords to 1 to display 1 record at a time. 

To use -> reference from OutSystemsUI.