Loading functionality in HighCharts

Hi all,

I am working on Outsystems Mobile Application and need to plot a line chart with huge datapoints list. I want show loading message/icon until the line chart is completely rendered as source list is bulky. Please help in this with step-wise solution.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Vishal,

You can do like below.Please see attached oml(screen ChartLine).

Idea is when your graph is going to load data that time you can open spinner and when graph loaded successfully then you can close the spinner

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Vishal,

Idea is when your graph is going to load data that time you can open spinner and when graph loaded successfully then you can close the spinner

Hi Salman

Thank you for solution. I tried this. But, It is not working for me. As, i have more than one graph on same screen. I am switching theses graphs using If-widget based on the corresponding button pressed. Data is already fetched in data action for all graph during loading of screen, i do not need to refresh data as each graph has different source list. Also, i am using REST api services in data action, thus i don't want to refresh data action frequently.

I want to handle loading functionality with Highcharts api, as the only reason of slowing down is rendering of chart but not data fetching in my case.

Please help with Highcharts scripts,if any.

Vishal Kumar wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Vishal,

Hi Salman

Thank you for solution. I tried this. But, It is not working for me. As, i have more than one graph on same screen. I am switching theses graphs using If-widget based on the corresponding button pressed. Data is already fetched in data action for all graph during loading of screen, i do not need to refresh data as each graph has different source list. Also, i am using REST api services in data action, thus i don't want to refresh data action frequently.

I want to handle loading functionality with Highcharts api, as the only reason of slowing down is rendering of chart but not data fetching in my case.

Hi Vishal,

Could you please share oml where you are loading all the graph that have highchart JS.

Salman Ansari wrote:

Vishal Kumar wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Vishal,

Hi Salman

Hi Vishal,

Could you please share oml where you are loading all the graph that have highchart JS.

Hi Salman,

Because of some reasons, I won't be able to share Oml. Please let me know if i can clear any point.

Hi Vishal,

actually i wanted to check the flow of rendering the graph by button press.also need to check in code where graph initilize so that we can try to add that place loading functionality

Hi Vishal,

you can do as below in advance option in chart.

https://api.highcharts.com/highcharts/loading