Can not delete my old spaces

Hello All,

i am using the DB Cleaner on Steroids in order to delete my old spaces. Unfortunately i can not delete the below old space

Note that i fill the value -1 to filter

Any advise or suggestion?

Did you try deleting from service center?

Share the steps in order to do this pls.

Hi George,

Check out the below screenshot in order to learn how to delete old module versions from Service Center.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi George,

Check out the below screenshot in order to learn how to delete old module versions from Service Center.

Regards,

Nordin

I have already done it. 

Any advise?

I'm guessing from the earlier screenshot that that's the last version of the espace left, hence its not able to delete any further without totally removing the e-space. 

If you're intending to remove the entire thing, just go into modules in service center or from service studio and click delete

I am refering about the old remaining spaces.

Hi George,

What kind of error is being logged when you try to delete this module? Can you share the error log here?

Regards,

Nordin

There is no error message

You may find below the logs

Hi George,

I understand there was no error message shown in the application. That’s why I asked for any errors being logged and it looks like you found one.

This error means there was a reference constraint (foreign key constraint) being triggered upon the deletion of the eSpace ‘ScreenTemplatesWeb’. Its EspaceId still exists as a foreign key in the table OSSYS_DEVELOPER_ESPACE and that is why DBCleaner could not delete this eSpace.

Now I’m not sure what is the purpose of this table OSSYS_DEVELOPER_ESPACE, but you could try deleting the row in this table which contains the eSpaceId foreign key of the ScreenWebTemplates module. 

You could use the SQL Sandbox component available on the Forge for this.

If you succeed in the deleting that row, you could try running DBCleaner on Steroids again and it then should be able to delete the module ScreenWebTemplates.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Now I’m not sure what is the purpose of this table OSSYS_DEVELOPER_ESPACE, but you could try deleting the row in this table which contains the eSpaceId foreign key of the ScreenWebTemplates module. 

Can you explain me what commend need to execute in order to delete the row?

Any suggestion?

Hi George,

Sorry for the late reply.

In order to try deleting the row you could try executing the following query with SQL Sandbox:

DELETE FROM OSSYS_DEVELOPER_ESPACE WHERE Espace_Id = (SELECT Id FROM OSSYS_ESPACE WHERE Name = 'ScreenTemplatesWeb(deleted0)')

Regards,

Nordin

i execute but nothing changed or no old space deleted.

Take a look for the below old space

Advise or suggest me what is needed to be done in order to delete the old spaces. Your support is higlhy appreciated!