Add an icon to autocomplete search results

Hi people,

I'm struggling to add an icon to a search autocomplete results..this is OS 11...I tried to add some code(see the attachment) but with no positive results...anyone with an idea on how I can add icon before the JobTitle help please.

Kind regards,

Siseko

Hi Siseko Thethi,

Adding an expression like - Entities.IconName.search will return the class attribute value for that specific IconName Entity Record (i.e search record).

Is the below shown image kind of implementation you are trying to implement...

Could you please elaborate a little bit more about your requirement, if possible with supportive screen shots.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

siseko thethi wrote:

Hi people,

I'm struggling to add an icon to a search autocomplete results..this is OS 11...I tried to add some code(see the attachment) but with no positive results...anyone with an idea on how I can add icon before the JobTitle help please.

Kind regards,

Siseko

Hi Siseko,

Could you please some more details about your requirement.

Benjith Sam wrote:

Hi Siseko Thethi,

Adding an expression like - Entities.IconName.search will return the class attribute value for that specific IconName Entity Record (i.e search record).

Is the below shown image kind of implementation you are trying to implement...

Could you please elaborate a little bit more about your requirement, if possible with supportive screen shots.

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Benjith,

Yes the image you showed it's what I want to achieve....see the image attached.

Regards

Siseko Thethi

Hi Siseko,

You are using Web or Mobile application.

I think you can not do this by using Rich Widget "Input_Autocomplete" , you need to create own widget for that.

Because list data show as text not html that why this is not possible

Regards

Rahul Sahu