Hi , 

i want to generate pdf  perticular section of web page without navigating to other page, Even i don't want to page to be Anonymous. I have tested Html2Pdf  converter and ConversionOfHtmlPdfFormat.  but it can not fulfill my requirement. how can i implement this?

Thank you.

You mentioned you need only to generate a particular section of it to PDF and totally get why creating a page as annonymous doesnt make sent. 

Would it make sense to create just a scaffold of that section on an annonymous page without all the logic , then pass in values as inputs?

Caulibeam wrote:

You mentioned you need only to generate a particular section of it to PDF and totally get why creating a page as annonymous doesnt make sent. 

Would it make sense to create just a scaffold of that section on an annonymous page without all the logic , then pass in values as inputs?

Hi Caulibeam,

if i pass value as input to anonymous page , Then it reflect in my URL and i do not want it to be reflect in URL and it increase one more step of navigating to different page that not the my requirement.

Thanks for replying .