[Custom Input Masks] Not able to save time with format "HH:MM" - Outsystems 10

I'm currently using the Custom Input Mask component on Outsystems 10. I'm using the mask Input Date and choosing the "HH:MM" format. When I save ,the values are not being assigned to the variable. I tested on my personal environment in Outsystems 11 and realised that in this version this mask has an input parameter "KeepMask". When I change it to True I can save without any problems. It so happens that in the version 10 of the platform it doesn't have this input parameter.

I suppose that this was added in the 3.0.9 update that is only available on the Platform Version 11. Is there a way I can use this or save with this format in Platform 10?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Tiago,

You can use text input type then later on may be onchange event or before saving you can convert it into time.

Every logic have multiple approach.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Tiago,

You can use text input type then later on may be onchange event or before saving you can convert it into time.

Every logic have multiple approach.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

Hello Rajat, that won't work because the values of the input are not even being assigned to the variable. I started debugging on the Save action and all the values are empty, like this "". 

Hi Tiago,

Can you sahre oml with us that will be help to understand what are you trying for that.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Tiago,

Can you sahre oml with us that will be help to understand what are you trying for that.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Hello Rahul,

Unfortunately I cannot share the file because it is a client project therefore you wouldn't be able to open it. But I can give you an example with the following images:

When I click on the save icon, all the inputs are cleared except the first one with the value "21:00". I started the debug and this is what I got:

I don't really know the reason why only the first one is being assigned because I even copied the webblock to the other ones, changing only the InputId.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Tiago Silva