Greetings,

I am about to configure SAML authentication using the Users application, per this article. Although this configuration is for the whole platform, I am assuming that whatever configuration change made there will NOT impact the authentication to Users/ConfigureAuthentication.aspx application proper? So if I don't have it right the first time, and logout from Users/ConfigureAuthentication.aspx should I assume that I can always log back into Users/ConfigureAuthentication.aspx using the native (not customized) Users authentication in order to fix the issue?

Thanks!

JP

Solution

Hi Jean-Paul,

If you’re locked out of the Users application, follow the link for the procedure in order to reset the authentication preferences. After that, you will be able to login the Users application again with your previous user credentials. You can then restart configuring the SAML authentication.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Jean-Paul,

If you’re locked out of the Users application, follow the link for the procedure in order to reset the authentication preferences. After that, you will be able to login the Users application again with your previous user credentials. You can then restart configuring the SAML authentication.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nordin

Thank you, Nordin, for a swift reply and the link provided: I can now proceed with changing the authentication.

Best,

JP

You’re welcome Jean-Paul.

Regards,

Nordin