Course - Web Apps - Error in quotes

Hello, please kindly help to understand what is wrong.

I am doing the first practice called 'Creating a Web Application'.

I have dragges and dropped an Expression from the toolbox to the main content area and tried to set the Expression to "Hello from the " + GetAppName() + " app." 

Here I've faced the error with wrong quotes. I have tried all the variants of quotes, still the error is there.

What is wrong?

Thank you an advance!

HI,
You can use GetApplicationName instead of GetAppName()

can you let us know where are you define getappname in application.

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Ekaterina Fedorchenko wrote:

I have dragges and dropped an Expression from the toolbox to the main content area and tried to set the Expression to "Hello from the " + GetAppName() + " app." 

Here I've faced the error with wrong quotes. I have tried all the variants of quotes, still the error is there.

What is wrong?

Thank you an advance!

Hi,

Your syntax looks correct if this function exists. Even if this function does not exists the error message would be different.

Can you please share your OML so that we can check what is wrong exactly.

Nikhil Gaur wrote:

Ekaterina Fedorchenko wrote:

What is wrong?

Thank you an advance!

Hi,

Your syntax looks correct if this function exists. Even if this function does not exists the error message would be different.

Can you please share your OML so that we can check what is wrong exactly.

Solution

Hi ,

in your db module the function name is different which you provide here. look below image

Provide GetAppName_() instead of GetAppName() Or correct function Name,

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Solution

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi ,

in your db module the function name is different which you provide here. look below image

Provide GetAppName_() instead of GetAppName() Or correct function Name,

Regards

Rahul Sahu

thank you a lot!