[Microsoft Login Connector - Traditional Web] Fail to Login in scenario 1 at its DEMO

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 9 Aug by Paul Davies
11 votes
Published on 9 Aug by Paul Davies

I have already followed the instruction in DEMO.

1. Register an App on the Azure Portal (DONE) 

2. Reply URLs the link of the callback from Microsoft Login Connector (DONE) https://<my.outsystsemscloud.com>/MicrosoftLoginConnector/Callback.aspx

3. Required Permissions the access to 2 permissions (DONE) 

4. Go to Keys and generate a Client Secret copy and save it (DONE) 

5. In outsystems, I have updated the required site properties. But I don't know what HomePageURL and Scope value should be. Please advise.

Then, I work at the scenario 1 'Login only with Microsoft Azure Credentials', it shows internal error.

In error log, it shows as below 

Please advise.

HomePageURL: Enter the Home page URL of your website

Scope: Impersonation permissions granted to your client application. The default permission is "user_impersonation". 

Cheers,

Swatantra

Thank Swatantra. 

May I consult you more about the 'Scope'? Any other values to be available and purpose? 

Also, do you know how to do the scenario 3? I want to do autologin to be assigned user account.

Thank you in advance. 

Jessica

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Scope: Impersonation permissions granted to your client application. The default permission is "user_impersonation". 

Cheers,

Swatantra

Sir  I have the same question about what value we should input in Homepage URL. Can you give us some example thank you in advance.

Jessica Lee wrote:

Thank Swatantra. 

May I consult you more about the 'Scope'? Any other values to be available and purpose? 

Also, do you know how to do the scenario 3? I want to do autologin to be assigned user account.

Thank you in advance. 

Jessica

Here you'll get the details of all the request parameters as defined by Microsoft

--

Swatantra

Solution

Haru D. wrote:

Swatantra Kumar wrote:

Cheers,

Swatantra

Sir  I have the same question about what value we should input in Homepage URL. Can you give us some example thank you in advance.

HomePageURL It should be the URL where the user is going to be redirect after being logging in. From connector API it is mapped with redirect_uri

--

Swatantra

Solution

Thank you to give me a great help.