How to execute actions in Parallel in reactive

In reactive application, I have some screen actions currently that are executing in sequential for some button click, but the thing is there is no dependency between those actions so I want to make it execute in Parallel, How to achieve tasks in Parallel?

Hi Rajesh,

In reactive web app for example if you are having multiple data source action in which you are fetching data they by default run parallel(asynchronously)
Could you please share some screen shot what you wanted to achieve for better understanding.

Hi Rajesh,

How did you conclude the screen actions run in parallel, if each screen action is triggered by the user clicking a button, there is a sequence in which each screen action is started, but they should run independently of each other.

Regards,

Daniel

you can see the following screenshot is my button action sequence, Evaluation and Upload both are two different client actions in this case upload executes after evaluation  but I am looking for something to invoke both the actions in the same time may be like branching the execution after SaveProcessLevel and combining later 

Hi,

You mentioned screen actions in your original post. Now screen actions are also client actions, but not all client actions are screen actions.

You can define Javascript logic to run async using promises:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/JavaScript/Extend_Your_Mobile_and_Reactive_Apps_Using_JavaScript/Defining_Asynchronous_JavaScript_Code

From the Javascript, you can call a client action too.

So that is something you can explore to achieve what you want.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi,

You mentioned screen actions in your original post. Now screen actions are also client actions, but not all client actions are screen actions.

You can define Javascript logic to run async using promises:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Extensibility_and_Integration/JavaScript/Extend_Your_Mobile_and_Reactive_Apps_Using_JavaScript/Defining_Asynchronous_JavaScript_Code

From the Javascript, you can call a client action too.

So that is something you can explore to achieve what you want.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you!