Hi, i have some problem with the side bar menu in a react app. the login icon disapear when i use the aplication on my mobile browser.

As example, this is my app:

but when i use my mobile browser i dont see the user logout on my sidebar menu

there is a way to manipulate that? thanks in advance.

Tried it on my phone (iPhone XS with Safari) and had the same behavior even though in the PreviewInDevices it shows the User Info correctly. Can you share which device and browser are you using? 

I believe you will need to tweak the rules for these classes:

Another thing, I think this only happens when you don't have any content on the page. 

Hi, Nicolás Ortiz

Can you tell us which version of OutSystems UI are you using? I believe in a recent version the issue was fixed

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

Cristiana Umbelino wrote:

Tried it on my phone (iPhone XS with Safari) and had the same behavior even though in the PreviewInDevices it shows the User Info correctly. Can you share which device and browser are you using? 

I believe you will need to tweak the rules for these classes:

Another thing, I think this only happens when you don't have any content on the page. 

I'm using Google Chrome on Huawei p30

José Rosário wrote:

Hi, Nicolás Ortiz

Can you tell us which version of OutSystems UI are you using? I believe in a recent version the issue was fixed

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

HI Jose, I'm using the last version of outsystems 11

Nicolás Ortiz wrote:

José Rosário wrote:

Hi, Nicolás Ortiz

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

HI Jose, I'm using the last version of outsystems 11

Hi Nicolás,

And about the OutSystems UI Version? You can go to your Service Center -> Factory -> Search for OutSystems UI Application and see what is the version installed in your environment 

Best Regards, 

José Rosário