Mapping xsd:sequence and xsd:attribute in exposed soap web service

Hi,

I went through this document https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Reference/OutSystems_Language/Extensibility_and_Integration/SOAP_Web_Services/Consumed_SOAP_Web_Service/Mapping_XML_Data_Types_to_OutSystems_Data_Types

but I couldn't find mapping of xsd:sequence and xsd:attribute 

can anyone advise what should i add to the data Structure in Service Studio ?

thanks and regards,

Hi Maitha,

As per your web service method you need to add input /output parameter of that method in service studio to get/update data by web service.

pls see attached

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Maitha,

As per your web service method you need to add input /output parameter of that method in service studio to get/update data by web service.

pls see attached

Hi Salman

Actually I mean these xsd structures :

Let me provide more details.

I have wsdl file that is shared by many companies. all of them need to expose SOAP web service with the same wsdl structure provided. 

This is the WSDL structure, I need to expose web service with the same structure. 

So based on that, I created this structure in Outsystems Service Studio

However, the WSDL generated by Outsystems is the following. It is duplicating the complex elements "InterfaceOperation", "Details" and both are not correct as you can see here 

What should i do in Outsystems Service Studio in order to make the same structure above? 

Maitha Khanji wrote:

Let me provide more details.

I have wsdl file that is shared by many companies. all of them need to expose SOAP web service with the same wsdl structure provided. 

This is the WSDL structure, I need to expose web service with the same structure. 

So based on that, I created this structure in Outsystems Service Studio

However, the WSDL generated by Outsystems is the following. It is duplicating the complex elements "InterfaceOperation", "Details" and both are not correct as you can see here 

What should i do in Outsystems Service Studio in order to make the same structure above? 

Hi

Which method of web service you want to call?
we need request/response structure to a make a call on that web method.then we will call method to set request parameter from service studio