Cannot auto close feedback message from popup

I use action run javascript it work fine in main page but cannot run when feedback message come from popup 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

"setTimeout(function(){     
    $('.Feedback_Message_Warning').hide();
    $('.Feedback_Message_Error').hide();
    $('.Feedback_Message_Info').hide(); },3000);"

Could you please elaborate more in details?
Could you please share oml file so that we can fix the issue in your code itself

Salman Ansari wrote:

Could you please share oml file so that we can fix the issue in your code itself

Sorry because the project security i cannot share oml file. I insert user info in the popup, i check if user has been added, the feedback message appears, but cannot auto close. It work fine when i insert data in the main page but with popup the script doesn't work

Quy Nguyen wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Sorry because the project security i cannot share oml file. I insert user info in the popup, i check if user has been added, the feedback message appears, but cannot auto close. It work fine when i insert data in the main page but with popup the script doesn't work

Hi,

You mean there is feedback message appeared based on some condition and after some second it should be close??? its working on page but not working on web block????

Solution

Hi Quy,

If you are calling RunJavaScript action in your popup itself before closing itself then it will not work. You should Notify parent screen from your popup screen action and in the notify event action on the main screen you should run you javascript then it will work.

Reason is simple, if you call RunJavaScript in popup and close the popup. Your javascript is aready gone so it is never going to trigger.

Solution