Views
Comments
Error with integration studio
Question

Hello,

I'm using integration studio to connect with an external entity. I have an attribute called backorder_amount by original name and called it Quantity in integration studio

Then I'm using a service action with an advanced SQL to get data from this entity but when I test it I get an error with says: Error executing query ..... Unknown column 'table. Quantity' in 'field list

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Hi

1. Hope you have same datatype for backorder_amount and Quantity??
2.its possible to share screen shot of extension and calling of that method from service studio? 

maurice staal wrote:

Hello,

I'm using integration studio to connect with an external entity. I have an attribute called backorder_amount by original name and called it Quantity in integration studio

Then I'm using a service action with an advanced SQL to get data from this entity but when I test it I get an error with says: Error executing query ..... Unknown column 'table. Quantity' in 'field list

Does anyone know how to fix this??

Is possible to share the oml? this is possible a mismatch on the name of the entity or attribute

Hello,

Thanks for the replies.

This is a screenshot of integration studio and the SQL, unfortunately I cannot share the oml.

When I change the SQL from {table}.[Quantity] to {table}.`backorder_amount` it is fixed but I don't understand how that's possible.