Fields not editable - webapp

Hi all

I am having trouble with the IMDB-alike application. I just finished the movie and people modules. Within each module I am supposed to add and change names of people and movies. I have done something wrong in the "people" and "person detail" screen.

Problem: 

When I open the webapplication to test, i can add and change a movie name. It works perfectly fine. When doing exactly the same for people the fields where i am supposed to add a person or change a person is grey and can't be changed/edited. 

I have checked all fields and compared them to movies and details movie, but i cant find out what ive done wrong.

Who can help me out? 

Hi Aron,

If possible please provide the oml to test it at our end . We will definitely help you out with this issue.

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi Aron,

Instead of comparing fields of person and movie forms please check the enable property of the person form and its fields. 

You must have added some condition on enabled property or set this property directly to false. That is why they are disabled.

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Aron,

If possible please provide the oml to test it at our end . We will definitely help you out with this issue.

Regards,

-PJ-

Solution

Hi Aron Vas Visser,

You have to enable the Form Widget i.e. set the Form Enabled = True 

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam

Solution

thanks a lot, that worked!