Alignment issue in Wizard while switching to Arabic

Alignment issue in Wizard control when switching for Arabic content

In English it works fine

Hi Abhinav,

Can you try to inspect using web developer tool for CSS issue.which element given you error.

Also could you please share oml if possible

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for reporting this! I'll make sure OutSystems will take notice.

Hi Abhinav,

In version 2.4.0 of OutSystemsUI, a lot of improvements were done for Arabic content. Which version are you using? 

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

José Rosário wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

In version 2.4.0 of OutSystemsUI, a lot of improvements were done for Arabic content. Which version are you using? 

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

Thanks for the reply. I have updated the version now but still the same issue.

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Can you try to inspect using web developer tool for CSS issue.which element given you error.

Thanks for the reply. Let me try to create a sample oml file. Not only the CSS there is an extra line appearing at end. The one missing between 1 and 2 is appearing after 4

abhinav katiyar wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Thanks for the reply. Let me try to create a sample oml file. Not only the CSS there is an extra line appearing at end. The one missing between 1 and 2 is appearing after 4

I have only 4 steps

abhinav katiyar wrote:

José Rosário wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

Did you update the references in your application? Can you share the oml file or do you have an URL to share with use?

José Rosário wrote:

abhinav katiyar wrote:

José Rosário wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

Did you update the references in your application? Can you share the oml file or do you have an URL to share with use?

Yes have updated, Will share a sample OML. Thanks

abhinav katiyar wrote:

José Rosário wrote:

abhinav katiyar wrote:

José Rosário wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Best Regards, 

José Rosário

Yes have updated, Will share a sample OML. Thanks

PFA oml. You can click on Arbaic and the wizard alignment issue occurs

abhinav katiyar wrote:

Salman Ansari wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

PFA oml

Hi Abhinav,

Sorry I thought it is OutSystems UI Component instead of OutSystems UI Web Component.

After analyzing your oml I saw that you are setting your locale to "ar-AE", unfortunately, the RTL Mechanism is only activated when the locale is equal to "AR". 

Can this be a workaround for your use case? 

On our side, we will evaluate what are the other locales that need to work using the RTL Mechanism 

Best Regards,

José Rosário

Solution

José Rosário wrote:

Hi Abhinav,

Sorry I thought it is OutSystems UI Component instead of OutSystems UI Web Component.

After analyzing your oml I saw that you are setting your locale to "ar-AE", unfortunately, the RTL Mechanism is only activated when the locale is equal to "AR". 

Can this be a workaround for your use case? 

On our side, we will evaluate what are the other locales that need to work using the RTL Mechanism 

Best Regards,

José Rosário

Thanks Jose, It saved our day.

Solution

José Rosário wrote:

That seems like a bug? SS defines a lot of codes starting with "ar":

EDIT: Isn't there a way to determine whether to use RTL based on the locale? You needn't have a fixed list then.