instalations outsystems 11

Hi.

I am new in outsystems. I am try to install outsystems 11 but not success. please guide me step by stem how to i

thans in addvance

Hi Harish,

Welcome to the OutSystems community! You say you have trouble installing OutSystems. Do you mean the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio? If so, what problems do you run into? Because usually, the "step by step install guide" is something like "1: download, 2: execute the installer" and you're done.

Hi Harish,

Can you please share the error or problem you are facing during the installation? or any screenshot if you have?

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hello Harish

As Kilian Hekhuis said please provide exact error, so it's easy for us to guide you, these are just my guess maybe you have insufficient space or, less RAM, Please let us known exact error u r getting?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote: can you please send me  the link from where to download.  

Thanks Kilian

Hi Harish,

Welcome to the OutSystems community! You say you have trouble installing OutSystems. Do you mean the OutSystems IDE, Service Studio? If so, what problems do you run into? Because usually, the "step by step install guide" is something like "1: download, 2: execute the installer" and you're done.

Hi Kilian.

Can you please send me the link from where to download.  And explain also please. 

Thank you so much. 

HI harish ,

Here is the link :https://www.outsystems.com/downloads/

Hi Harish,

As descibed above please download and gone through the below tutorial for better understanding of platform.If you will stuck anywhere let us know

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/

Solution

Hi Harish,

You should check out this Getting Started document. 

It contains all the information you need to get you settled in.

Regards,

Nordin

Solution

Hi and welcome,

please see this document First steps with your OutSystems subscription and this information.

Cheers,

Miguel

Hello Harish,

By going through all these wonderful replies, I hope you installed successfully if it still occurred the same problem, then please attach the screenshot here

Hi Harish,

The answer you have marked as solution, does not really provide an answer to your original post. Even though Srinivas is just trying to be helpful by providing further assistance which is great!

In order for this post to be helpful to other community members who have the same issue, you should mark the answer that helped you install OutSystems 11 as a solution.

Thanks,

Nordin

yes Haish, nordin is right, if  you choose the correct solution which helped you to solve your problem, then it can help others also who are facing the same problem

Nordin Ahdi wrote:

Hi Harish,

The answer you have marked as solution, does not really provide an answer to your original post. Even though Srinivas is just trying to be helpful by providing further assistance which is great!

In order for this post to be helpful to other community members who have the same issue, you should mark the answer that helped you install OutSystems 11 as a solution.

Thanks,

Nordin

Agreed with Nordin.

It will misleading the other who will found same issue and come on the community for the solution.

I changed the Solution to Nordin's link to "Getting started", which I think provides the most information.