Hello, everyone!

At the OutSystems AI team, we’re currently in a discovery process, and we would like to count on you to help us improve our Chatbot component through your valuable insights and feedback from your own experiences with chatbot implementations.

Who are we looking for here?

• OutSystems developers

• Any experience in building or trying to build a chatbot solution (not ours only).

If you fit this role and are available for a chat with us, you can choose a timeslot here, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly after. Let us know how your experience can help improve our chatbot experience!

Thank you!

The OutSystems AI team

Hi Daniel! 

Great iniciative! Scheduled!

Great idea. I never try build one, but I would like.

Hi there!

Just to give more context on this subject and to be more clear about the purpose of this conversation.

At the moment we are focused on:

• Use cases (examples of use)
  • Why was that specific chatbot built?
  • What features were implemented in the chatbot?
  • Main challenges while building it
  • Understand the overall experience, was it easy?
  • Was there anything missing?
  • What services were used?
  • Were there any metrics in place to measure the chatbot performance?
  • What could be an ideal solution?
  • Where can OutSystems help?

So, if you have tried our Outsystems.AI Chatbot or know someone who does, get in touch. Thanks.

Miguel Verdasca wrote:

Great idea. I never try build one, but I would like.

If you have the opportunity to try it, count on us for whatever you need. If you have any questions or feedback on where we can improve, let us know :)

Great to see this in showcase.

Will try sure

Daniel Eugénio wrote:

Hello, everyone!

At the OutSystems AI team, we’re currently in a discovery process, and we would like to count on you to help us improve our Chatbot component through your valuable insights and feedback from your own experiences with chatbot implementations.

• OutSystems developers

• Any experience in building or trying to build a chatbot solution (not ours only).

If you fit this role and are available for a chat with us, you can choose a timeslot here, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly after. Let us know how your experience can help improve our chatbot experience!

Thank you!

The OutSystems AI team

I will try this soon!

JitendraYadav wrote:

Daniel Eugénio wrote:

Hello, everyone!

• OutSystems developers

Thank you!

The OutSystems AI team

I will try this soon!

That's awesome, Jitendra!

Let us know your experience and if you encountered any roadblock!

Daniel Eugénio wrote:

JitendraYadav wrote:

Daniel Eugénio wrote:

Hello, everyone!

• OutSystems developers

Thank you!

The OutSystems AI team

I will try this soon!

That's awesome, Jitendra!

Let us know your experience and if you encountered any roadblock!

Will do..Thanks!