OML and OAP and Screenshots

Hi Team.
I have provided oml and oap file in the zip attachment. I also created a small mechanism for me to see what data is on the server and local device respectively just to test my knowledge as I progress with development.

When I create a Task/ToDo, it gets created in the server and it shows that it is on the local list - on the search list though - and not on the main Todo List screen. What am I missing?

Or did i take the main List and placed it on the Search List now things are working Vice Versa...?

With thanks :D

Hi Thabiso Leboko,

I just want you to check the ToDoDetal Screen Save Button action flow, as you mentioned that you created a new ToDo task and it's not visible in the Todo listing screen.

When I create a Task/ToDo, it gets created in the server and it shows that it is on the local list - on the search list though - and not on the main Todo List screen. What am I missing?

There is a possibility that you might have missed the code for creating the newly introduced ToDo record in the LocalToDo Entity. Refer the Save button action flow as mentioned below.

If the above mentioned flow is already implemented in your application, then you should check for the IF widget (branching/tree) condition in the ToDo Listing Screen.

I tired to install the .oap file but I was unable to do so due to the IPP protection. If possible could you share the .oml solution file, if the issue is not yet resolved.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Benjith Sam