Hi All,

I have applied a List_SortColumn as a child to a Table Header Row Cell.

Once it worked I found that the Name of the Column it was bound to was now hidden; why is this happening??

Hi Olivier,

You give very little information for someone to help you. Please explain in more detail or share an .oml file in which the problem is reproducible.

Regards,

Daniel

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Olivier,

You give very little information for someone to help you. Please explain in more detail or share an .oml file in which the problem is reproducible.

Regards,

Daniel

Sorry about that - do you have any idea what it could be anyway?

Olivier Levine wrote:

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Olivier,

Regards,

Daniel

Did you understand my first post?

Hello Olivier,

Can you share a print of the error? As Daniel requested, can you share the module?

Olivier Levine wrote:

Hi All,

I have applied a List_SortColumn as a child to a Table Header Row Cell.

Once it worked I found that the Name of the Column it was bound to was now hidden; why is this happening??

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Olivier Levine wrote:

Daniël Kuhlmann wrote:

Hi Olivier,

Regards,

Daniel

Did you understand my first post?

I cannot share anything and attempts to replicate the error have failed - I'd just like to know if there're any hypothetical reasons why a List_SortColumn richwidget would hide the Text in a Header Row Cell; because usually it doesn't do that.

I have no idea

Solution

I just used color: black !important; it worked - still don't know root-cause of problem.

Solution