Hello, I´m trying to create a recipes app and I have had some problems with the favorite button when I select only one it automatically selects all.

Thank you.

Hello Daniel,

What are you doing when the user click on the icon? Are you passing/assing the selected record (current record on the list) ?

Can you please share the code (oml module) or send print of the action that are you calling when click on the icon?

Daniel Breia wrote:

Hello, I´m trying to create a recipes app and I have had some problems with the favorite button when I select only one it automatically selects all.

Thank you.

Daniel Breia wrote:

Thank you.

Hi Daniel, 

Please provide more information or you can attach OML, then its essay for all to debug.

So when the user clicks on the heart it goes to a client action that creates a favorite query in the favorites entity.

And when I click again it deletes it.

Thank you.

Hi!

Thanks, can you share the oml file please?

Daniel Breia wrote:

So when the user clicks on the heart it goes to a client action that creates a favorite query in the favorites entity.

And when I click again it deletes it.

Thank you.

Sure!

Solution

I made some changes. You are getting the icon from the table Favorite and the list is related to variable Reponse.

Can you test my oml file? 

Daniel Breia wrote:

Sure!

Solution