Duplicate input password to verify that the password is the same

Hello,

My version of Outsystems is 11.7.3 ,  Outsystems Server Studio 11 

The application I'm trying to try to create is on the traditional web

I am trying to create a registration form in which the user registers on the platform. In that form I have the duplicated user entity input password field so that the user can confirm that the password is correct by clicking register.

But it's not working, I need to do a check if the two fields to check if they are the same to allow the registration but I don't know how I can compare two fields in the if?

Então, eu tenho esse erro no formulário:

Duplicate Bind 'Password' is already used in other widget(s). Review the screen logic to use 'Password' in only one widget.

I have this scheme when I double click on the save button.

How can I check the two password entry fields?

Hi Diana, 

Each variable in outsystems can only be bound to one input on the screen. You would need to bind the second input to another variable. 

Caulibeam wrote:

Hi Diana, 

Each variable in outsystems can only be bound to one input on the screen. You would need to bind the second input to another variable. 

I didn't realize ... it's true that I have both input password for the same variable - UserForm.Record.User.Password

But you should do an if and compare the two to check if they are the same and allow registration. 

Would it be something like this: https://caulibeam.outsystemscloud.com/PasswordChecker/

I've attached the oml for your reference

Caulibeam escreveu:

Seria algo como isto: https://caulibeam.outsystemscloud.com/PasswordChecker/

Anexei o oml para sua referência

Eu tenho isso, um campo para o nome de usuário e dois campos para a inserção de senha.

O usuário não enviou, porque não sabe de onde vem: User.PasswordVerify 

User.User.Password = User.PasswordVerify

I'm making a traditional web application, I don't know how to put this PasswordVerify variable

Solution

My user Variable contains a combination of the user Entity, and a text value called password verify. You can customize this using the data type editor. 

You could alternatively just use two separate variables

Solution