How to Create the True branch connector between the If and the Action statements.

While doing Exercise "5.4x-Style Sheets", i hit a road block in step h (page 13). Here we wanted to do following actions:

f) Set the Condition property of the If statement to GetToDoById.List.Current.ToDo.Id <> NullIdentifier ()

g) Drag a Run Server Action and drop it on the right of the If statement.

h) In the Select Action dialog choose the CreateOrUpdateToDo Client Action.

i) Create the True branch connector between the If and the Action statements.

While false block added by default, want to understand how can i add true branch to link if to server action.  Attaching screenshot of my how the flow looks now. 

Hello Ajay.

You just need to drag from If to the Action and a branch will be created. Just like False.

Be default you will create True by dragging.

In case False was deleted, you can also recreate it by dragging from If again.

And if you want to switch them, right-click and you have a "Swap" option.

Hi Nuno,

Thank you for quick input. When i initially dragged the if, it created false by default (as shown in diagram). Swap works fine. But here i wanted both conditions if true wanted to link to action, false.as given in below diagram

Creating True/False is just dragging like between any other components in the action. And you can see the name while doing it. Even if you make a mistake, you can always swap them.

The If is easy to work with. Wait until you use Switch! That's when things get interesting.

Solution

Nuno Reis wrote:

Creating True/False is just dragging like between any other components in the action. And you can see the name while doing it. Even if you make a mistake, you can always swap them.

The If is easy to work with. Wait until you use Switch! That's when things get interesting.

Thank you. I was looking for control, but only released I can pull from If block to any block and link is created :-)

Solution