COVID-19 Free Certification.

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to schedule my exam for Professional Web Developer.

When clicking on the PRE-REGISTER button, its throwing the below exception.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hello Rajendra,

Are you applying now or did you got your voucher already? In the case you're applying, the COVID-19 free certification campaign has ended. Check this post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/59747/covid-19-free-certificate-offer-ended/

If you have applied and are trying to register, check out the email that you have received. You should have all the info there.

Nonetheless, I'll be flagging this issue with the pre-registration process to the correct OutSystems team.

In case you're having any other issues, let us know. 

Happy low-coding!

Armando Gomes wrote:

Hello Rajendra,

Are you applying now or did you got your voucher already? In the case you're applying, the COVID-19 free certification campaign has ended. Check this post: https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/59747/covid-19-free-certificate-offer-ended/

If you have applied and are trying to register, check out the email that you have received. You should have all the info there.

Nonetheless, I'll be flagging this issue with the pre-registration process to the correct OutSystems team.

In case you're having any other issues, let us know. 

Happy low-coding!

Hi Armando,

Thanks a lot for the information. 

I have already applied and got the voucher, now i am trying to select the available exam slot.

In order to select to exam slot when clicking on the PRE-RESISTER button getting an exception

hence not able to proceed further.

I have also sent an email to the training@outsystems.com regarding the same issue.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Solution

I have alerted the team responsible for the forums. The issue should be fixed as soon as possible.

Solution

Armando Gomes wrote:

I have alerted the team responsible for the forums. The issue should be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks Armando..