Can a senior Developer look over some projects I have in the pipeline

Hi,

I am new to Outsystems and recently started my Outsystems journey.  

I have a couple of projects that I'm keen to start once I finish the online tutorials ( both 24-hour mobile and web development tutorials ) 

I'm keen to know if I can ask any experienced developers to have a look at my projects before I ake them 'live' and if so how would I do this? Do I pay for an ad-hoc freelance job and post this in the Job section? 

Thanks for your help,

Danny

Hey Danny Beckett,

I'm willing to help :)

Cheers!

Hi Danny,

I would be happy to help you !

Regards,

-PJ-

Danny Beckett wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Outsystems and recently started my Outsystems journey.  

I have a couple of projects that I'm keen to start once I finish the online tutorials ( both 24-hour mobile and web development tutorials ) 

I'm keen to know if I can ask any experienced developers to have a look at my projects before I ake them 'live' and if so how would I do this? Do I pay for an ad-hoc freelance job and post this in the Job section? 

Thanks for your help,

Danny

Hi Danny,

Congratulations on your achievements and your first post!

As you can see, there are plenty of ways to get help, and plenty of people to help you out. I think that what you should do, is really to consider, what are you looking for?

As in, just some sanity check and help, the forums are the right place, this will involve you to share the code and thoughts with the overall community, get feedback and improve your code.

If you're aiming to hire a professional, then it's a different story and I'd suggest your to put what you want in a Job offers, or in any other similar site.

Good luck with your go live!

Cheers,

RG

Great - Thanks All! 

I will complete the tutorials first and then begin the projects.  When I need, I'll post a Sanity Check and Help Question on this Forum! - Cheers for that.

Cheers all for your feedback, and I look forward to learning more about this platform!

Thanks again,

Danny

Heavily offtopic, but kudos to  the avatar!

(I do hope it does not resemble your applications btw ;) )