how to add multipe tables in one list

Hi

How to add multiple tables into one list? I have write now one table how add another?

Thanks

What do you mean with multiple tables? Data from multiple entities?

On the query, when you select Entity, you can add more than one. Then the attributes of all of them will be available to be used on the list.

Hi Faris,

Can you more described what you want achieve 

And now its look like list view it will automatically repeated with data

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Nuno Reis wrote:

What do you mean with multiple tables? Data from multiple entities?

On the query, when you select Entity, you can add more than one. Then the attributes of all of them will be available to be used on the list.

I have two tables, this list is showing only one table, how do I add another table to show it in the same list.

For example, if this list is contain movies table how do I add Games shows table inside the list

Rahul Sahu wrote:

Hi Faris,

Can you more described what you want achieve 

And now its look like list view it will automatically repeated with data

Regards

Rahul Sahu

Yes, and I want it to show more data from other tables

A list should have data of a single type.

If Movies and Games are different, you should define a Structure and do an advanced query to fill the structure with both.

For this you should really start from the beginning and do the training.

Nuno Reis wrote:

A list should have data of a single type.

If Movies and Games are different, you should define a Structure and do an advanced query to fill the structure with both.

For this you should really start from the beginning and do the training.

Its in single type, and basicly same structure, I understand that I have to and both tables under sources but what to write in condition?

Hi Faris,

Check the attached OML. I hope it is what you need.

It is not pretty, but Daryna's solution works and may be easier to understand for someone with no SQL training.

I did a small fix on it so the action can be used to refresh data (you have to clear the list before reinserting).

Nuno Reis wrote:

It is not pretty, but Daryna's solution works and may be easier to understand for someone with no SQL training.

I did a small fix on it so the action can be used to refresh data (you have to clear the list before reinserting).

Hi Nuno and Daryna,

Agreed that this is a good enough 'low code' option when not much data is involved, and agreed that for a real non-trivial example an SQLwidget with a Union might be more appropriate.  

But I was triggered by your fix, Nuno.  I would imagine that each refresh of the data action starts rebuilding the data actions output from scratch, so no need for an explicit clear.

Dorine

Dorine Boudry wrote:

But I was triggered by your fix, Nuno.  I would imagine that each refresh of the data action starts rebuilding the data actions output from scratch, so no need for an explicit clear.

You're right! I'm in the mindset of traditional where the list would be a variable in the screen, not an output of a function. So, no clear is needed and Daryna is absolutely right.

Regarding the SQL, I already commented it a few hours ago to Faris to be aware of data volume and what to read from local/server DB. A list of Movies/Games is probably extensive so it should be carefully planned. Let's hope this is just for practice :)